Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who loves Dunkin' but hates the price?

I know I love to enjoy a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea made by someone else.
BUT, when you know that there are many other things that need to be taken care of, these types of pleasures are not always able to be given into.
Instead of getting discouraged about it, I have decided it was God telling me that I can do more than I ever dreamed. I didn't dwell on what I can't have, but looked at what I CAN have.

Want a Carmel Salted Hot Chocolate, you can have it, want a flavored coffee? You can have it and not feel bad about spending large amounts of money.

At Ollie's I found flavored syrups, caramel, hazelnut and vanilla only 99 cents each...you normally have coffee, or hot chocolate mix, and sea salt, right?

Well, go for it....pour a bit of the syrup into your coffee or hot chocolate, add a touch of sea salt, maybe some marshmallows or a candy cane. You have your own gourmet hot drink!

Nothing like snuggling up with the little ones or in a big blanket with your favorite book and hot drink to warm you on a cold winter's night!

Hope this inspires you to think INSIDE the house instead of buying into the trendy things of the world!

And now, I think it's time for a cup of special hot chocolate!

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!