Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stay at Home Mamma

Let me introduce myself to you and give you a bit of my information.

I'm a stay at home mother of 6 children, ages 22 to 1 1/2 years old, 5 boys and 1 girl. Husband is the bread winner naturally, and I'm proud that he is a man that is so stable and good to our family.  We are homeschooling 3 children, one in 2nd grade (Doodlebug), one in Kindergarten (Monkeyman) and doing a bit of preschool with another (Pooh Bear). The two youngest (Tootlehead and Princess) are not school age yet, but certainly do try. We attend a MOMS group and 2 library programs as well as AWANA and many other fun things. The eldest (Mr.Fixit) is attending school for HVAC and works part time.

So, a window was opened for me to try something new. Don't really know how well this will go or if I'll even continue, but we will see.

Some days run smoothly, other days not so, but it is all part of being a mom, the calling God has given me!

I am hoping you will follow me on our crazy journey, maybe learn some new things, or be inspired!

God bless!

Marie

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love that you are taking this on, Marie! I love when God lays things on our hearts and then gives us outlets to share them. Looking forward to following your journey- thank you for being a faithful supporter of mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!