Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekend is for family time!

As we are coming to the end of the week, I can only say thank goodness.
It has been a long week, with many trials.  I am learning to take these trials that God is giving us
Chocolate World 2012
and seeing or trying to see the good in them.
Having said that, I am truly looking forward to having 
family time!

We will spend our Friday evening being together in the house, maybe
doing different things in different rooms, but in the same building.

Only time will tell what Saturday will bring for our family to do.
If there is snow and it isn't too cold, maybe a sledding trip
or playing outside.
It could be a trip to Cabelas or Chocolate World, or just
staying home and playing games-time will tell!

 Sunday is a special day for us. We will go to the Traditional Latin Mass in
Girardville. On that day, we will celebrate with Father Connolly the fact
that he recently celebrated a birthday AND Sunday is our
anniversary.
The boys are looking forward to a cake to celebrate their parents,
and I'm looking forward to celebrating a bit myself, nothing big, 
just a cake but that is fine with me!
Christmas 2010, In love

So, as I sign off the blog today, please say a special pray for Father Connolly to 
have many more happy years, and for Brian and I as we celebrate our marriage.

I will pray for you all that you have a wonderful weekend and find time
for some
FAMILY TIME 
time of your own
trust me, you'll enjoy it.

God Bless,
Marie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!