Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Facebook-sorry if I offend you

When I first joined facebook, I was excited.  I was able to stay in touch with relatives and friends that are long distance.  It was a way of keeping in touch and getting to see pictures of each others' families.

I'm glad that there are people that still post pictures or fill you in on what is going on in their lives, MY REASON for having my account.  I enjoy reading blogs by certain people, and following certain groups. It is great for homeschool referencing, as well as other ideas you may not come up with on your own.

I think we need to rethink the way we use the information that is so freely available...thank goodness most of the comics that show up from other people are inspirational, some of the items are good for a laugh, however some can be offensive to others.  It is our responsibility to use caution when we post things that are of questionable material.

What may be funny or normal to one, maybe be very wrong for another.
Sure, you can just not look at the thing, but what if it is the first thing that pops up,
you can't control that unless you block on a regular basis.

For those that I have offended, I am sorry.
I have 5 beautiful children that I 
will protect as much
as I can!
It is what
God would
want and 
expect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!