Thursday, September 11, 2014

AMERICA BLESS GOD

A significant day, Sept. 11, 2001
America was changed for
better and for worse, 
I am sure.

Many people, innocent people lost their
lives. 
Families were torn apart because of this disaster.
Mothers, fathers, children, brothers, sisters
aunts, uncles, cousins,
you name it.
Families destroyed.

I am fairly sure that many people in our country have asked:
"Why? Why would God let this happen?"
"How could this happen to us?"
"God wouldn't let this happen to those He loves/cares about."
"There is no god..if there were, this wouldn't have happened if there were."

I remember 9/11/11 clearly:
I was working for a telemarketing place on Route 61, I was making a call and the 
phone wouldn't dial. I tried several times. The business I was trying to contact
as well as several other after that were in the New York area.
I kept getting busy signals. 
Then we got the news:
The World Trade Center was crashed into by some planes.

My thoughts went to all the people there in the buildings. I remember praying 
that they are safe.
My thoughts also turned to a friend that I have who works in the City as well as
family members who also live in the state of New York.

Shortly after, there was word that the second tower was hit, and a bit later, word came that 
there were problems in Washington and also in Shanksville.
I have family who work in Washington and worried for her as well,
again, I offered up prayers for all involved.

NOW, forward, 9/11/14.....
13 years later.
 
Everywhere, everyone is calling, Let us never forget, God Bless America, 
Never forget
I am sure there are more, but these are the ones that come across the most.

I do agree, we must never forget what happened to our country, HOWEVER,
I don't think we should be asking God to bless America.
We/America needs to bless God.

Maybe when we start blessing God, we will see some changes in our world,
in our lives, in everything, everywhere.

God certainly will not bless a country that is going on the basis of  sodomy,
abortion, same sex marriage. Our country is running on lies and deception.
Our country refuses to see how these things are wrong, sinful, and going
against His commandments.
Did Jesus endure this for nothing?!?!


I am very sad for families that lost loved ones, I am sad for people who continue
to follow the wrong path.
I pray that one day, our country will be what it was meant to be.

May the souls of the faithful departed, by the mercy of God rest in peace.
~Amen~

God Bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!