Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend-2013

 I am looking forward to this long holiday
weekend with the family, and 
even some friends throughout
the weekend.

 This weekend will be a very special one for our 
DoodleBug..he will be receiving
his First Holy Communion, 
 during the 
Tridentine Mass.
There will be more on this
next week with pictures of our 
precious boy! 

Today, was busy for me as I had to take Pooh Bear to the 
doctor, unexpected trip for us, but things seem okay.

Then we went to WalMart so I could buy some supplies for Sunday,
got a bit of grocery shopping done, feeding the littles in a few minutes.
We will be picking Daddy up and attending Benediction/Exposition this 
evening. 

Tomorrow will be filled with finishing shopping for Sunday and for a picnic
we will be going to on Monday!  In the evening, it will be time to get serious.....
decorating our boy's First Holy Communion Cake then mommy will need
some rest. 

Believe me, I am looking forward to Sunday's activities and then the relaxing I get to do
at a friend's house, children get to play and see some baby chicks! 

Will be signing off for the weekend this evening until Tuesday so I pray that you
all have a very special holiday weekend, please be safe in your journeys!

God Bless

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a line, let me know what you think!